Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Betty Crocker's Cooking Basics: Learning to Cook with Confidence? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Betty Crocker's Cooking Basics: Learning to Cook with Confidence. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Betty Crocker's Cooking Basics: Learning to Cook with Confidence ReviewI'm a single guy who got tired of fast food. I tried this book, because it seemed like what I wanted; information on how to get started cooking. I have no basic cooking skills, so traditional cookbooks leave me dusted before I get past the introduction. Also, what I now have learned is a hallmark of Betty Crocker cookbooks, you will notice that the production values are very high (lots of color, lots of illustrative content). Content-wise, nothing is assumed. My advice: If you want to learn how to cook, get this book.Betty Crocker's Cooking Basics: Learning to Cook with Confidence OverviewWant to learn more information about Betty Crocker's Cooking Basics: Learning to Cook with Confidence?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment