Eragon (Inheritance, Book 1) Review

Eragon (Inheritance, Book 1)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Eragon (Inheritance, Book 1)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Eragon (Inheritance, Book 1). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Eragon (Inheritance, Book 1) ReviewWhatever editor green-lighted this book should never again work in the publishing industry. It was pure bloody-mindedness that allowed me to slog through this muddled excuse for a novel. I kept thinking to myself, "This has GOT to get better. It can't be as bad as it seems." I even went back and re-read the several chapters, thinking I'd somehow missed some spark of brilliance.
Fat chance. It's not there.
There isn't an original idea, a novel concept, a well-conceived plot line, or a nicely drawn character in the entire book. Lots of other reviewers have cited the author's various sources. I encourage you to read something from one of the authors Paolini ripped off and skip this miserable piece of fan fiction.Eragon (Inheritance, Book 1) Overview

Want to learn more information about Eragon (Inheritance, Book 1)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment