Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Undocumented PC: A Programmer's Guide to I/O, CPUs, and Fixed Memory Areas (2nd Edition)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Undocumented PC: A Programmer's Guide to I/O, CPUs, and Fixed Memory Areas (2nd Edition). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Undocumented PC: A Programmer's Guide to I/O, CPUs, and Fixed Memory Areas (2nd Edition) ReviewThis book provides excellent information on hardware ports, CMOS, disk and video systems. It explains the differences between versions, lists known bugs and workarounds and even comes with functioning code examples. Some of the programming leaves a little to be desired, though. :) But if you're a good assembly programmer you'll understand it.Overall it is an excellent book and a must have for anyone wanting direct hardware-level access (without the save-haven "buffer" provided through an API). This book is for real programmers only. Programmers who want to work at the machine level. It is, quite simply, the most comprehensive book I've found. A one-stop shop for information.
The only problem I found is that this book is slightly dated, originally published in 1996 or 1997. Newer features are not included.The Undocumented PC: A Programmer's Guide to I/O, CPUs, and Fixed Memory Areas (2nd Edition) Overview
Want to learn more information about The Undocumented PC: A Programmer's Guide to I/O, CPUs, and Fixed Memory Areas (2nd Edition)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment