Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Indie Book Reviewer Yellow Pages: A Reference Guide for Self-Published Authors and Small Publishers? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Indie Book Reviewer Yellow Pages: A Reference Guide for Self-Published Authors and Small Publishers. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Indie Book Reviewer Yellow Pages: A Reference Guide for Self-Published Authors and Small Publishers ReviewIt started out as a simple (but ingenious) question on Book Blogs: "Problems Getting Reviewed?" It had been posted by one of the Book Bloggers, Christine Pinheiro-Silva, who was wondering if other indie authors were finding it difficult to get their self-published, digital or POD books reviewed by critics. I saw the original post, then watched (greedily, I might add) as scores of open-minded reviewers responded by saying, yes, they were indeed receptive to indie authors who were writing books in exciting new formats. 'The Indie Book Reviewer Yellow Pages" grew out of those responses.If Christy had done nothing but compile a list of willing critics (a task in itself), that would've been virtue enough. But the Yellow Pages is much more than that. The entries for each of the reviewers includes a rating, a history of their sites or blogs, their audience size, a complete list of what genres and publishing formats they accept/don't accept, submission guidelines, approximate turn-around times plus a Q&A giving you a feel for their personalities and tastes. It's an amazing and thoroughly researched labor of love.
I should add that I don't know Christy, except as a member of Book Blogs. I'm not a friend doing a favor. I'm recommending the Yellow Pages because I'm a satisfied customer. I've contacted many of the reviewers listed here and have gotten some spectacular results--results I wouldn't have gotten without her book. The title of this review isn't hype. The book really IS indispensable. If you're an indie writer, this is a Must Have.The Indie Book Reviewer Yellow Pages: A Reference Guide for Self-Published Authors and Small Publishers Overview
Want to learn more information about The Indie Book Reviewer Yellow Pages: A Reference Guide for Self-Published Authors and Small Publishers?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment