Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Me, MySpace, and I: Parenting the Net Generation? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Me, MySpace, and I: Parenting the Net Generation. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Me, MySpace, and I: Parenting the Net Generation ReviewThe authot has done a very good investigation with 2.500 teens and children. He has de vocabulary and the concepts fron psychology to apply them to the Internet. So Internet is not so new for him.He not just writes about social network sites but about all the problems that the internet brings into home: addiction, sex, isolation, bullyngMe, MySpace, and I: Parenting the Net Generation Overview
Want to learn more information about Me, MySpace, and I: Parenting the Net Generation?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment